Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rehearsal with Ms. Allison Krauss


So this past Sunday we, as in The Nashville Choir, has rehearsal downtown and Allison Krauss came to rehearse with us for our performance together at the Governors Prayer Breakfast! I sitting pretty close to the front and wanted to get a picture because the last time I spoke with her I didn't have my camera so I wasn't going to let this chance of proving my story get away from me... so I snuck a picture. This morning was the Governors Prayer Breakfast and it was such a treat to be a part of the event. To see community and state officials/mega-superstars like Scott Hamilton and Allison Krauss praise our Lord and Saviour is always a neat thing to experience. These events are becoming more rare as the years go on. Thank you Tennessee for remembering to pray for our country and our leaders!

Who are you praying for today?

No comments: