Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!  I hope you are having a spectacular day today.  A while ago, Selah Grace and I had us a little Valentines photo shoot.  Below are some of my favorites.





Today started off with a screaming toddler at 2am... but it has gotten better, thankfully! After Selah and I got done at a women's bible study I help lead, we made our way into downtown Nashville to meet our Valentine for lunch. We decided to grab a bite at Maggianos. The place where 4 years ago, Andrew and I celebrated our engagement.


Today, we took our crazy toddler and my VERY pregnant self to the same place and had a great time.  It's not really a place to bring toddlers to lunch but we decided, "what the heck"!  It was special to sit there threatening Selah with spankings if she didn't stop screaming and remembering how skinny we once were.  Then we shoved our faces with pasta and left wondering when the next time we will get to come back.  HA! 


We love valentines day!  Special memories :)

No comments: