Saturday, March 31, 2012

Family of Four!

My blogs these past couple of months have been more pictures than words because.. well frankly.. I am too wore out to type the words to go along with all the pictures.  I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves!  I will say that I am adjusting to have two kids around and doing better than I thought I would be doing at this point.  Not to be pessimistic... I was just assuming the worst.. in hopes that it would never get that bad.  :)
Andrew has been working a whole lot lately.. which means I am getting quite the crash-course in "Motherhood of Two".  My house is staying clean and I have even made several meals and trips to the store without any baby meltdowns. 
Sterling had his two week appointment today and he is looking good! 9lbs 3.4oz and 21.5 inches long. Small head though.. only in the 11th percentile. I rewarded myself with a big ole piece of apple pie when I arrived home since I survived handling both children in a doctors office - by myself - for an hour and a half. I know that one day I will look back at this and laugh about it.. but today..I can't lie.. I really felt like superwoman. 
Here are some pictures to help describe the past couple of weeks.. through my eyes.














No comments: