Friday, August 15, 2008

Nashville Bound!

After we left San Antonio, my family, Andrew and I all headed back to Belton. Sunday morning we woke up, picked up a uhaul, and loaded all of our wedding presents. We got the biggest uhaul trailor and filled it 3/4ths of the way full! We have a lot of stuff! Monday morning we woke up at 3:30 in the morning and were out the door by 4:45. About 14 hrs later, we arrived at my new apartment. I am living on the outskirts of Nashville and I love it! Here are some before and after pictures of my new apartment.
This is the house from the bottom of the hill

Headed up the hill to the waterfall and Gazebo

Through the garage, next to the studio, and into the basement apartment


Before: The Hallway

After: The Hallway

Before: My Bedroom

After: My Bedroom

Before: Office/Guest Bedroom

After: Office/Guest Bedroom

Before: The Dining Room

After: The Dining Room

Before: The Kitchen

After: The Kitchen

Before: The Living Room


Hope you like it!!

No comments: