Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

I was a cat for Halloween... it was last minute but I was very proud of myself for being so creative with as little money as possible. Melodie was a bag of Jelly Belly's... the most creative, BY FAR! We aren't much for wild and crazy parties, so we decided to watch a movie and eat popcorn and ice cream. The movie we watched was Memento. It was weird... and confusing. When it ended, none of us had a clue what was going on and after sitting there for about 5 minutes trying to solve the puzzle- we gave up! Hana and her man, Wes, were there... we finally got to meet Wes. I hope you have a great time with Hana this weekend Wes! I am so glad that this week is over with. Andrew and I found a place to live and I couldn't be happier about it. It is coming so fast, we will be married in 63 days! Only a few more details to take care of before the wedding. We will have a place to live and I will be moving in a week with the help of friends. Pray for my sanity. And I am so excited to venture home for Thanksgiving! Woo Hoo!!

3 comments:

J'net said...

You should use this as your profile picture for facebook

J'net said...

Hey have you looked at my blog?
Hey you should read my blog!
Hey why haven't you looked at my blog?
Hey my blog is ready to read!
MY BLOG is lonely!!!!!
I read yours you need to read mine!!!
I love you MOM

J'net said...

I just realized one month from today is a very special day!!!!!