Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pre-Wedding Details!

I have been itching to sit and blog about the past few weeks. They have been so exciting! As I look back and read blogs from the past few months and see my worries and fears- and now how God has and is beginning to take care of them blows my mind. God is so good to me, even when I really don't deserve it. As I embark on this journey of marriage, graduation, and the new year altogether, I have some big goals for myself. The past two nights Andrew and I have been tossing in our sleep a whole lot... the enemy is stirring up trouble- I can feel it in my bones. He doesn't want Andrew and I to succeed in our walk with the Lord and we are chasing after Christ with all of our hearts. This morning I woke up at 6am with a huge burden of a lot of different emotions and I had to stop and put on the armor of God. I am feeling nervous and anxious about things I need to get done like finding a job and preparing for my senior recital. Andrew and I have really realized that this marriage will not be what we want it to be without help from our great God. Pray for us as we search for jobs, as I prepare for my senior recital and simply as we go through daily life... we will do the same for you. Here are a few of my favorite pictures leading up to the wedding and you can also see the whole album of my pictures at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2065936&l=fd680&id=34105686

Enjoy... Terra




No comments: