Monday, November 15, 2010

Back to the beach...

3 and a half years ago, Andrew and I met at Mathis Lake near Corpus Christi Texas.  At a college event, I fell head over heels in love with that curly headed country talking guy.  He drove up in that black truck... windows rolled down and that curly hair blowing in the wind.  Sigh.  My heart still goes crazy whenever I think about meeting him for the first time.  He was so shy.  So cute.  I called my Mom that afternoon and told her, "Mom, I have met the man of my dreams.  I am going to marry him someday.  Just watch!"  True story.  Ask her if you don't believe me!  She laughed and said, "well, OK."

Fast forward to about two weeks ago and there we were... that cute curly headed man and I with our three week old embarking on a big ole trip.  Back to the place where we fell in love.  My Dad's parents flew Andrew, Selah and I down to visit.  They just HAD to meet their first great granddaughter.  We were able to see lots of family and friends.  It was a tiring trip but so good to see family. 

No comments: