Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm baking out here, people!

Y'all... it's hot outside. No, really.  I am dying. 

It's that time of the year again!  Everyday I see little munchkins come in and greet me at my desk with sweaty face smiles.  Their dirt covered hands always seem to be reaching in to find some goodies in my candy bowl.  I'd love to set up a snow-cone stand at my desk but I don't think that would fly.  I would never get any work done!!

Here are some recent pictures off of my phone.  Summer is already flying by.  Fall will be here before we know it!

Watching Cat in the Hat on Saturday morning.  She was glued!


Helping Daddy handle the car at the drive-in movie. 



Bacon Cheddar Quiche anyone??  YUMMO!
 



Harassing Daddy at work :)
 

always smilin...


always playin...
 

Sweet lil chunk of love
 

I made Selah a glam paci clip for the Summer!
 
Happy Tuesday Everyone! 


No comments: