Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Drama, Drama, Drama...

So this season of The Bachelor has been captivating my attention and much of my thoughts lately... sad to say, but I had to get that off my chest. So I have been hearing rumors about what is going to happen next Monday night on the finale of The Bachelor. I decided to find out what all the fuss was about and did a little research. I will not go into detail on what I found because some of my friends that read my blog will be upset because I will have given away a few things since they are a little behind on the episodes. All I will say is that there is a theory that Reality Steve has that is a bit convincing. Also, after you read Reality Steve's Blog, then you have got to read Chris Harrison's Blog (host of The Bachelor). I am not sure what to think having seen what these two gentlemen have to say... I say leave it to next Monday night to REALLY see what happens! 6 days and counting!


Above is a video that has caused a lot of buzz this past week on YouTube... What do you think is the truth?

Terra =-)

No comments: