Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Count your blessings, name them one by one...

Some new things and exciting things that are going on in the little Wagner household are:

#1- We got a BRAND SPANKIN NEW washer AND dryer! I am excited!
#2- Andrew got promoted to superintendent at his job!
#3- I got a new PINK mountain bike for graduation.
#4- Andrew got a new mountain bike because he is special...
#5- We just joined a new gym. It makes me want to workout. This is blessing y'all!

WOO WEE! Reading that list makes me very grateful for how the Lord has been blessing Andrew and I lately. Currently I have about forty lbs of laundry to do since I am desperately awaiting the arrival of our new washer and dryer! I could not be more excited about it. The thought of never having carry 40 lbs of laundry up and down the stairs to the laundry room makes me almost giddy. The pile of laundry is going growing each day. Lets pray that the delivery gets here on Thursday when they said that it would because if it doesn't I am going to go crazy. Have a wonderful summer day!

Take some time to thank the Lord for all the sweet blessings he sends your way!

No comments: