Thursday, June 25, 2009

Homemade Sugar Scrub

Any girl likes to be pampered, right? Well I know I do! But being newly married without a lot of disposable income to go and have myself pampered, I need another option! I want pretty manicures and pedicures, and sugar scrubs... so why can't I have them! Give yourself a manicure and pedicure, and why not make your own sugar scrub! Here is a homemade sugar scrub recipe. Have fun pampering yourself!

You will need:
  • 1 wide-mouthed canning jar (approximately 8 oz)
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup body wash (your favorite kind)
  • 1 tbs jojoba oil (Jojoba oil can generally only be found at natural food stores or nutrition centers.)

Directions:

Grab a bowl & put the sugar in FIRST (this is a must or you'll have a bubbly mess on your hands). Then add the body wash & finally the jojoba oil. You can use Brackleberry Farms for the oil. Your local natural-type shop may have it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Shana L. Edinger said...

Yea, I love my scurb. Thanks for being so thoughtful!