Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Couponing 101

I have officially been sucked in!

Andrew and I, along with the rest of America, are eager to find ways to save money. When you think about us we want you to think, "golly, they sure are wise with their money!" So I am now clipping coupons. The women at our church have sucked me in and I am a little obsessed with clipping coupons at this stage in my life. You can really save a lot of money if you pay attention to sales and search for coupons. In college I was always on the go and didn't really care that much and truth be told... I didn't cook at all! Well now that I am married, I am cooking everyday. So grocery shopping is more of an event for me now.

Coupon clipping has become a game or a challenge for me. I secretly giggle every time I look at my receipt and see how much I have saved. It's a great obsession to have. Also, Andrew and I love to travel! So what better way to help save money for all those trips we want to take while we don't have kids running around! Get in the habit now girls before you have families to take care of... it's a good habit to get into!

Here are some great coupon websites, check them out!

The Grocery Game , Couponing 101 , Coupons.com , Southern Savers , Fiddledeedee , Coupon Mom , SmartSource.com , CoolSavings.com , Kroger.com , A Full Cup , Shortcuts.com

Also, buy a couple Sunday papers and just see how many coupons you'll want to clip.
Happy Clipping!

1 comment:

619 Barnett Blvd. said...

way to go girl!!! Dont throw away free money!!!! I clip all the time!!!