Monday, November 21, 2011

Rainy Monday Morning

Good soggy morning to ya...
It is currently 65 degrees in Nashville right now and the sound of pitter patter on our skylight is making my bed look so inviting.  But the constant to-do list running in my mind is keeping me from cat napping.  This is what my boring morning has looked like so far...

Praise the Lord for nap time...

Now, it's time to clean up the "Selah Grace Disaster Zone"

Clipping Thanksgiving Day coupons :)

I may or may not have eaten a piece of pumpkin pie for breakfast...

Lots and lots of rain

My to-do list is about two miles long!

I have been a terrible blogger the past few weeks!  Nothing too exciting has been going on just life as normal and doing lots and lots of photography jobs.  Also, I am slowly growing, growing, growing in to my maternity clothes and trying to get Selah to rapidly grow into her 12 month clothes.  We move in about 2.5 weeks and are SOO ready to move.  We have outgrown our space and are getting VERY antsy to get a move on!  The past couple of weeks have been filled with paperwork and packing boxes.  Nothing really blog worthy. 

I have been making a whole bunch of crafty things, but cannot post them.  They're Christmas presents :)

I'll keep you updated on the move.  It is going to be a whirlwind just a couple of weeks before Christmas... have I mentioned how ready I am to move??

Here is a little sneak peek of some of the iphone pictures I have snagged the past few weeks.. just to catch you up on the cuteness that is known in our house as, Selah Grace.

Do you spot something green?


Loves chatting with herself!

Passed plum out..

Shoe shopping with Daddy :)

That's a whole mouth full of teeth..

Love my little girl

Messy girl

got her slippers on and now ready to take the dog outside

Good morning Mom!
I love my simple life with my dramatic little girl!

Enjoy your rainy Monday.

No comments: