Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Vacation 2011

This year, Andrew and I took a much needed Christmas vacation... Texas style :).  We visited both sets of families and left feeling very very blessed.  We were able to see some relatives that we haven't seen in almost a year.   We are officially back home and resting up from such a hectic end to 2011.  Now, it's time to start preparing for baby Sterling!! Here are some of my favorite pictures from Christmas: 

Webb Family Christmas tree

My Mom and Selah Grace

Playing a very exciting round of Farkle :)


iPad master...

present time

opening a gift from Selah Grace

got bows?

checking out all the goodies

caught by Papa

love him :)

baby doll!

cruising around the living room

playing with zsa zsa

all by herself :)

cousins

Dallas Zoo

Andrew, my brother, my dad Selah Grace, & I

that kid loves animals

with Honey and GPa

Merry Christmas!

No comments: