Friday, May 6, 2011

Selah Grace - 7 months old!

I really cannot believe that my baby is crawling, eating baby food, trying to wean herself from breastfeeding... Yep, you heard me.. she is ALREADY trying to wean herself. That little independent stinker. She will not stay latched on for more than 5 minutes at a time and when she she's a bottle anywhere she has an absolute melt down pointing and grunting. It's about to break my heart into a million little pieces. Seven months sounds early for that to already be happening but it is. She even tries to knock my hand off of her bottle when I am feeding her.

I see many spankings in her future...

She is just growing up so fast... I feel like we are on the turbo setting and I am slamming my foot up against the passenger side floor mat trying to slow it down. Sheesh...

Anyways, Here are a few pictures (CLICK HERE) I snapped of miss Selah Grace this morning while we were getting ready for the day. I hope you enjoy peeking at my strawberry blonde headed crawling chunk of love.

PS: I have officially become my Mother.. I have been yelling, "SELAH" at Ginger all morning. Happy Friday to you and yours. :)

No comments: