Thursday, June 21, 2012

Garden Rookie: Update!

Our garden is looking pretty great this week!  HUGE but great.  I go out there each day and can't wait to see what I find next :).  My squash plants are producing lots and lots of squash.  I made black bean and squash quesadillas on Tuesday night and they were delicious.  I wasn't too sure about the recipe but we are trying to eat healthier.... so I made it.  And Selah absolutely wolfed them down!  Here are a few pictures I snagged this morning as I watered our garden.  

cucumber vines tightly wound

Look who was trying to sneak into the garden this morning.  One of the prettiest weeds around :)

green beans with a beautiful blossom

big boy tomato blossom

squash flower

look who's almost ready for the pickin!
Related post: Garden Rookie

No comments: