Friday, June 11, 2010

BBQ with friends

Thursday night, Andrew, Ginger, and I were invited to a cook-out. It ended up being a cook-in due to the bird's nest in the grill at Brittany and Tommy's house... but don't you worry...Brittany knows how to broil one mean hamburger!

We had hamburgers, chips, salsa, guac, etc... It's making me hungry just thinking about it! Shana brought brownies. She makes awesome brownies. And Brittany had ice cream for the dogs. I did not have any idea that such a thing existed. Let's just say that I will be getting some during my next visit to the grocery store.

Ginger was TERRIFIED of Brittany and Tommy's dogs. She stuck right by Andrew the entire night. And it is pretty obvious that she was born to be a lap dog. She sat in each of the men's lap before the night was over. What a flirt!

It was a great start to the summer and all of the fun we are going to have!






No comments: