Monday, December 3, 2012

Selah turns two!

This October, my first born beauty turned two years old! Man, time is just flying on by! The theme was Elmo inspired. That little red monster has had a hold on my little one for two whole years. It was only fitting that he be at the party :). I worked hard to make every detail matter. We had a great time with family and friends! A big thank you to each of you that came out to the party!!
 
Banana Cream Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Elmo loves his Goldfish.. and so does Selah!

cookies made by my Mom (Once Upon A Pie)

The birthday girl!

Only missing the pizza rolls in this picture.  Almost party time!

The table and banner

You can't see it in this picture, but we had bales of hay everywhere on the deck for extra seating.

another view of the party
 
eating away

cutie pie Ethan

Since Elmo loves to color, I designed Selah Grace several of her very own coloring sheets for the party.
 
Papa and Sterling





she loves icing :)

love my birthday girl!
 
really excited about presents!

pin the nose on Elmo!

toddler version :)

Family photo booth!!!

I designed goodie bag tags!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: