Monday, December 3, 2012

Sunflower Portraits

This past year I created a playroom/office for our family in our formal dining space.  The walls are painted an aqua color and I wanted to use black, white, and hints of yellow throughout the room as well.  I ordered a large shelf from ikea and it houses a desk for me, kid-sized table and chairs, pallet shelves (custom made by Andrew) for the kids and all their books, chalkboard walls, mudroom hooks for all of their little accessories, and a 50's play diner.  It is certainly a work in progress but I will post pictures soon for everyone to see!  Since I am a photographer, I thought it would only be fitting to add some pictures that I have taken of the kids for our shared space.  Going with the color flow and playful feel of the room, I wanted the pictures to be taken in a sunflower field.  After searching for months.. I found the perfect spot. 






 
Aren't they the cutest little flower children you have ever seen!?

No comments: