Monday, December 3, 2012

Summer Vacation


I have been a terrible blogger this year. I once again will blame it on the fact that I have been so busy posting over at my photo blog. So I will start updating where I left off... our summer vacation! My little family of four venture out to the coast of Texas for some R&R. We needed some family time. No work was allowed on the trip :). We took Selah and Sterling to the aquarium, beach, splash pad, chuck e cheese, Brinca (local bounce place for kids), plus a tons of other sightseeing places. Selah fully enjoyed playing with every single one of her grandparents and came home VERY spoiled :). Sterling also came home a little spoiled himself....
 
seeing the beach for the first time :)

honey and gpa with Selah at the beach

daddy taking her out into the water

little toes in the sand :)

she loved it :)

she took them for a ride

sterling wasn't too sure about the beach


Andrew and Selah

Uncle Toby and Selah playing

At the aquarium with my chubby boy :)

playing with her cousin, Addison

My ToTo grillin!

yatzee with MeMe

Raegan & Selah

Happy 30th Birthday, Andrew!!!

Family picture in front of the Lexington

look at that big ole blue sky!

love these two

weirdos..

Sterling with Zsa Zsa and Papa

playing at the splash pad

Addison at the splash pad
 
Sterling and my MIL, Zsa Zsa

Honey and Selah

My Aunt Mikki and her kiddos, Raegan, Rylee, & Ryan

Meme and Toto with their great grandkids

playing at dinner :)

AAAAAND.. she's out.




 

No comments: