Saturday, April 6, 2013

Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails, That's what little boys are made of.

For Sterling's first birthday, I decided to do the theme: Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of.

I had my Mom here to help me make cookies and finish up all the last minute details.  The party was an absolute blast!  I had hot dogs and popcorn for all the guests along with hand painted cookies (Once Upon A Pie) and banana cream cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.  And we had a photo booth set up, which everyone always loves!  I had Clifford, the big red dog, coloring books and bubbles for all to play with.  Sterling dove into his smash cake like nobodies business!!  That kids loves him some cupcakes :).  Everyone then went home with goodie bags (brown paper sacks) filled with puppy chow. I designed the invitation, doggie bag tags, and all the other elements to the party.  It was a great way to celebrate my curly headed little man. 

Happy Birthday, Sterling!  We love you so so much and cannot wait to see how you grow and change this next year of your life.  

Enjoy the pictures from our tail waggin party :)...


My Custom Designed Birthday Party Invitation

To order this invite from my Etsy store: Shop HERE!

My Custom Designed Birthday Printable Party Pack


To order this invite from my Etsy store: Shop HERE!
























































No comments: