Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mix 92.9

Also on Sunday, The Soul Choir got invited to sing at the radio station Mix 92.9 from 8:30 to 9am. What a cool experience! There are 16 of us in the choir but only about 10 were there that morning! My Mom and Dad were able to listen to me via internet that morning! Sunday was a big ole' day full of first times for me. My first time to sing on the radio and my first time to meet Bill Gaither. What a day! The man interviewed us that morning was named Brian Mason... He really loved the Soul Choir. We went on not only to promote our music but also to promote our trip to Italy in the Fall! We are having a benefit fundraiser at Ceasars Italian Resturant off of White Bridge road! 50 dollars a ticket will get you an incredible all you can eat buffet, and a live performance from the Soul Choir. We are excited! Check out how you can help at http://www.soulchoir.com/

No comments: