Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Summer Time

I could not be more excited about this summer! I have a feeling that it will be wonderful! I was going to stay in Nashville, TN but plans changed and now I am venturing back to God's country... TEXAS! I am going to do some wedding planning with my crazy red-headed mother, spend some time with the familia, play with kids, be near the man who stole my heart, and just RELAX! I am in desperate need of some R&R. This semester has been crazy to put it lightly and I am ready for some change and a fresh new beginning when I come back to Nashvegas in the fall! I am frantically hitting the gym in between studying for finals.. because I have to look good in a bathing suit when I go to the beach with Andrew! :) I am so excited that I get to focus on my wedding instead of forcing myself to do homework instead. I actually should be forcing myself to edit my 15 page paper right now. But I promise, I will not be bridezilla upon arrival of the big day... I will prove you all wrong! Watch me! :) Now go outside and enjoy the day! It is 75 degrees and sunny!

The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Pslam 45:11

1 comment:

J'net said...

Hey you need to set up a spot for links!