Saturday, September 27, 2008

98 days and counting!

98 days and counting! I am so excited about our wedding! Andrew will be headed this way in 6 days... we will be doing the job search thing and just spending time with each other FACE TO FACE! Long distance is hard people! Talking about wedding details isn't that much fun when it is always over long distance phone calls. I am so excited for him to get here. The weather is getting cooler and the leaves are starting to turn colors on the trees... fall is my favorite time of the year! It makes me want to go and get a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks and then sit on a bench in a park while reading a really good book. During the fall the parks are so beautiful here... there are leaves everywhere!! The past month has been a struggle for Andrew and I. We are just trying to seek God and find what he wants for us. Sometimes it is just easier to make your own plan instead of waiting for his answer. Andrew gets frustrated which is totally expected about this whole finding a new job thing. We are praying so hard. We know the Lord will provide and that is all we know. We don't know when, how, or what it will include... we are told to obey, so we are going to obey! I know that the Lord will bless our family because of our diligence to do the right thing. And boy let me tell you... we aren't perfect. We mess up on a daily basis... but the Lord is sovereign and so forgiving. I finally finished the guest list, the entire wedding ceremony... music and all! What a relief. And let me tell you... I is going to be amazing!!!! January 3rd- HERE WE COME!

:)

No comments: