Monday, September 8, 2008

A Light For The City

This semester I am privileged enough to be the Administrative Assistant for The Nashville Choir. This picture I posted is the poster for the huge event that I am working for this semester. Artists like Bill and Gloria Gaither, Amy Grant, Toby Mac, Jordan Sparks, Melinda Doolittle, Stephan Curtis Chapman, etc... are coming together to celebrate the fab career of Michael W. Smith. I wish that I could take all the people that I love in Texas and plant them in front row seats for the show! It is going to be so amazing! I am excited because all my hard work this semester will hopefully make this show shine. Our first rehearsal is this coming Sunday and I am excited about it! Please pray that the Lord will work through me as I prepare to make this show as amazing as it can be!!

:)

No comments: