Saturday, September 27, 2008

The horsedog...

As I even begin to think of the story I am going to tell you... I am already laughing!!

Two nights ago, my friend Lindsey had a rehearsal for her senior recital... I am singing in it so I was there. After rehearsal Blake, Hana, and I all stood outside talking for a while. Once we were done yacking we all hugged, got into our cars and drove off. Now, Blake lives in Bellevue near me so I ended up behind him on 21st street headed for the highway. I realized it was him after a few seconds noticing his little sports car. Blake was about to experience an encounter of a lifetime...

All of the sudden, out of nowhere this HUGE dog/horse comes barreling toward his car... full force! I start screaming and honking my horn... I didn't know what it was (because it was big enough to eat me!) so all I could say was, "WATCH OUT!" Blake swerved, slammed on his brakes, and the horse/dog ran smack into his car. I slammed on my brakes and could hear Blake screaming like a little girl... I mean SCREAMING! The horsedog hurt the car more than the car hurt the horsedog. Blake continued to scream...

The horsedog is fine and Blake finally calmed down. I watch the entire thing from right behind him... I have never heard a man scream like that before. I thought that I was going to die of laughter. Blake's comment was, "What was that? And why is it after me? I am glad I wasn't a jogger on this rode tonight..." Blake and I had to pull over we were laughing so hard. I wish I could have taken a picture of the horsedog...

People that live near 21st street... beware of the horsedog.

No comments: