Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Little Garden

Last year for Mother's Day, Andrew bought me a Tomato Tower from Ace Hardware.  IT'S AWESOME!  We live in a little town home and there is no where to have a garden.  Sooo... Andrew bought me this amazing little garden center for my back porch.  It has five places to hang vine plants (tomatoes, bell peppers, and jalapeno peppers) from the bottom of the planter and then herbs, flowers, and other veggies up on top (leopard's bane perennial, sweet basil, and cilantro).  In honor of this week containing several days with temperatures over 80 degrees I decided it was time to start my little garden. My family was in last week which was amazing.  It sure is quiet around here.  So I needed something to keep Selah and I occupied :)

Here are some pictures of our week...

 Cilantro
 Sweet Basil
 Tomato, Bell Pepper, & Jalapeno Pepper Plants
This is the view from my back porch... April showers bring May flowers :)

My indulgences this week = Godiva Hazelnut Creme coffee and Paula Deen's Mystery Pecan Pie candle :)

I hope you're having a fabulous week :)

No comments: